Thursday, June 4, 2009

Paranoid.

I didn't realize the extent to which i am capable to be paranoid till this morning. So guy sends me a text while i was driving, asking me to call him when i'm free. IMMEDIATELY blood starts pumping to my brain, the wheels start turning and I come up with theories as to why he wants to talk to me at 9.30am! A few of which were that he found out something that might make him not want to see me again. Then there was the 'i already have a girlfriend, sorry i didn't tell you before'. There were a few more which I can't remember now. Anyhow, I got out for a few minutes, and took that time to call the guy. Line was busy; my brain went into hyperdrive! As the smart and informed driver I was, i drove down a one way road, and ended up crossing a busy junction completely disregarding the traffic lights! I was SHIT SCARED! So I stopped by the side of the road to regain my breath, and called the guy. Unfortunately he was really busy, kept getting calls, people coming to talk to him etc etc. Obviously i was baffled by why he wud want to talk when he was clearly extremely busy. And then he says it. He want's to know what time we'll meet up tonight! PHEW, my face lit up like the eiffel tower! And that's it. 

All that stress, all those theories, for no reason at all. So finally I decided that I'm going to STOP over-analyzing and being paranoid. It's way too obvious that's he's into me! I'm still going to tread carefully, but i am NOT going to be as delirously paranoid as I have become lately. But I can't be blamed, what i went through with the neurotic devil a few months ago is bound to have left some lasting damage. 

Down with paranoia, and Cheers to taking things easy! 

A bientôt

No comments: